The Ramblings of the Millahtime Man

Friday, June 04, 2004

Cure A Hangover

I am sitting here with a bit of a hangover this morning wonding how can I nip this thing so I can have the energy for another night of madness. It's been awhile since I had one but, that's how it can go when your at the bar and all the friends are egging each other on. So, here are some good links I found about how to get rid of the hangover....

So You Wanna Cure A Hangover? - All around information
Hangover.net - Need I say more
From The UK

Also, those pills as seen on TV don't really work. If you read the label they say to drink a glass of water after every 2 beers or so. If you drink the water you are stopping the dehydration effect.

1 Comments:

  • Alcohol poisoning is no laughing matter it needs Hangover pills
    - that’s why it’s best just to smoke pot (which has an astronomically high LD50 when
    compared to alcohol).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home